1.Built-in active PFC function
2.Cooling by free air convection
3.Fully isolated plastic case
4.Class power unit, no FG
MEANWELL LED Driver 16W 48V single output constant voltage with PFC 1~10V PWM dimmingUL/CB/CE
16W Single Output LED Power Supply
Universal AC input / Full range (up to 305VAC)
Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
Built-in active PFC function
Cooling by free air convection
Fully isolated plastic case
Class power unit, no FG
Class 2 power unit
IP67(optional , model NO. : LPF-16D-12 P)
Built-in 3 in 1 dimming function (1~10Vdc or PWM signal or resistance)
Suitable for LED lighting and moving sign applications
Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
Suitable for dry / damp location(wet location for LPF-16D-12 P)
3 years warranty
CONSTANT CURRENT REGION Note.4
7.5 ~ 15V
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME Note.6
1500ms, 80ms / 115VAC at full load 1500ms, 80ms / 230VAC
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
16ms at full load 230VAC /115VAC
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.5
90 ~ 305VAC 127 ~ 431VDC
47 ~ 63Hz
POWER FACTOR (Typ.)
PF>0.97/115VAC, PF>0.95/230VAC, PF>0.92/277VAC at full load (Please refer to "Power Factor Characteristic" curve)
0.4A / 115VAC 0.2A / 230VAC
INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)
COLD START 50A/230VAC
<0.75mA / 240VAC
OVER CURRENT Note.4
95 ~ 108%
Protection type : Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
17.5 ~ 21V
Protection type : Shut down and latch off o/p voltage, re-power on to recover
100J Ó 5J( TSW1) Detect on U2
Protection type : Shut down o/p voltage, recover automatically after temperature goes down
-40 ~ +70 (Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 95% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80°C , 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.03%/°C (0 ~ 50 °C)
10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min. each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY & EMC
UL8750, CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08 (except for 48V, 54V), EN61347-1, EN61347-2-13 independent approved, IP67(optional); Design refer to UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
I/P-O/P:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C / 70% RH
Compliance to EN55015; EN61000-3-2 Class C ( 50% load) ; EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; EN61547,light industry level(surge 2KV), criteria A
420.1Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C )
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Constant current operation region is within 50% ~100% rated output voltage. This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications, but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the static characteristics for more details. 6. Length of set up time is measured at cold first start. Turning ON/OFF the power supply may lead to increase of the set up time.
7. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.
8. Direct connecting to LEDs is suggested, but is not suitable for using additional drivers.