MeanWell Power Supply APC-25-700
Constant Current / IP30 Design
Low Cost,High Reliability
2 Years Warranty
MeanWell Power Supply APC-25-700(25W/700mA) Constant Current LED Power Supply/LED Driver
Constant Current mode power supply Universal AC input / Full range
Withstand 300VAC Surge input for 5 seconds Protections: Short circuit / Over voltage Fully isolated plastic case
Cooling by free air convection
Small and compact size
IP30 design 100% full load burn-in test Low cost, high reliability Suitable for LED lighting and moving sign applications
2 years warranty
DC VOLTAGE RANGE
RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2
VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3
SETUP, RISE TIME
1500ms, 30ms / 230VAC 1500ms, 30ms / 115VAC at full load
HOLD UP TIME (Typ.)
20ms/230VAC,12ms/115VAC at full load
VOLTAGE RANGE Note.4
90 ~ 264VAC 127 ~ 370VDC
47 ~ 63Hz
Cold start 35A/115VAC,70A/230VAC
0.25mA / 240VAC
41 ~ 49V
Protection type : Shut off o/p voltage, clamping by zener diode
-30 ~ 70 °C(Refer to "Derating Curve")
20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing
STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY
-40 ~ +80°C , 10 ~ 95% RH
±0.2%/ °C(0 ~ 50°C)
10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
SAFETY & EMC (Note 5)
Design refer to TUV EN60950-1 , UL8750
I/P-O/P:>100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25°C / 70% RH
Compliance to EN55022,EN61000-3-2 Class A,EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN55024,EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; light industry level(surge 2KV), criteria A
518.9K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C )
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°Cof ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the static characteristic for more details.
5. The power supply is considered as a component that will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation, the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.
6.The unit might not be suitable for lighting applications in EU countries.Please check with your local authorities for the possible use of the unit.