Compliance to EN61000-3-2,Class C(>≡75% load);EN61000-3-3
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61547,light industry level,criteria A
580.8Khrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F(25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and
25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Derating may be needed under low input voltage. Please check the derating curve for more details.
5.Constant current operation region is within 75%-100% rated output voltage.This is the suitable operation region for LED related applications,but please reconfirm special electrical requirements for some specific system design.
6. The power supply is considered as a component which will be operated in combination with final equipment. Since EMC performance will be affected by the complete installation,the final equipment manufacturers must re-qualify EMC Directive on the complete installation again.
7.Direct connecting to LEDs is suggested,but is not suitable for using additional drivers.